• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria Can't Find My GPO4 Library

Share/Bookmark

Aria Can't Find My GPO4 Library

I recently re-configured my hard drives and in doing so moved the GPO4 Aria library to another drive. Now Aria can't see where the Library is located.

How can I fix that? I don't see a place to specify a new directory for the Library.

Thanks
    Ron Williams
    Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our upmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets -- Zoltan Kodaly

Re: Aria Can't Find My GPO4 Library

A bump on this since I would like to move my files, but had the same problem. Does one have to reinstall? Thanks,

Paul

If this is in reference to the audio samples, it would seem that reinstalling would be the simple solution.

From my own experience, Aria could not find the sample library when I tried to install it on my newer computer, because the samples would not unzip for some unknown reason. I had to install on my older computer and then move and drop the samples file into the Aria player in the newer computer. Go figure!

Good luck and don’t forget you can contact support for this issue.
    Wider is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoralBoss View Post
    I recently re-configured my hard drives and in doing so moved the GPO4 Aria library to another drive. Now Aria can't see where the Library is located.

How can I fix that? I don't see a place to specify a new directory for the Library.

Thanks
    Ron Williams
    Have you tried simply moving the 'Personal Orchestra 4 folder back to its original location?

If you used the default install, both the 'Aria Player' folder and the 'Personal Orchestra 4 folder' were in:

C:\Program Files\Garritan
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum