• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: For anyone interested....

For anyone interested....

For anyone interested, my friend Glenn is alright . I finally got through to his mother last night. He was in California luckily during the World Trade Center incident. The whole lawyer firm he worked for got out alive as well in Building 2.

Re: For anyone interested....

Wonderful news, Damon.

Best regards

Good to hear Damon!

Thanks Damon for the good news. I am truly glad for you. My best wishes to him and his family.

What great news! We certainly needed some. I heard from my friend in New York as well. He is alive, and doing fine.

Great news Damon.I was hoping you\'ll update us on that.It is also pleasing that the death toll for this unfortunate tragedy has been revised downwards.

Thanks for the concern guys:-) Esperlad, glad to hear your friend is okay as well.

That\'s great. I\'m glad that everyone in his firm was okay too. I watched an interview yesterday with the CEO of a company that lost all 700 emplyoees working there (he took his son to kindergarden and lived). It was a nightmare, his brother was among the victims. The poor guy was simply falling to pieces.

It\'s good to hear some positive news. Thanks for letting us know.

great new!!!!

Chandler, Arizona

Our company had 73 employees in the WTC. All got out except one who sustained major injuries. This person should be fine though.

Go Back to forum