• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Impressions on demo?

Share/Bookmark

Impressions on Jubilation?

Just a little fun demo, might thought I'd get your impressions. No, not MIR (yet!) But can't wait!

Jubilation
    http://www.guybacos.com/audio/Jubilation.mp3

Bagatelle
    http://www.guybacos.com/audio//Bagatelle.mp3

Thanks!

Guy Bacos
    http://www.guybacos.com/

Re: Impressions on demo?

What are you using there? I REALLLLY liked the texture especially on the first demo. Sounds reallly nice and lively.
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

This sounds great.

Is it music for "Balloon Boy"?

Marko

Balloon boy? You may have to fill me in.

Fantastic job as always Guy. I really enjoy your music.

--Lee

Balloon Boy is the boy who everyone though had gone flying with a large helium balloon that his father uses as a faux meteorologist. As the balloon went sailing for miles a military helicopter was sent out to see if it could intercept the balloon and rescue the boy, the north end of Denver airport was temporarily closed, etc. It ended up the boy was not in the balloon, but was hiding in a box in the family garage or attic. People are now wondering if the whole thing was a hoax. Given the expense of rescue attempts, etc. if it does turn out to be a hoax hilarity will ensue.

BTW, I loved the demos! Is MIR short for the Miroslav library?

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post
    Balloon Boy is the boy who everyone though had gone flying with a large helium balloon that his father uses as a faux meteorologist. As the balloon went sailing for miles a military helicopter was sent out to see if it could intercept the balloon and rescue the boy, the north end of Denver airport was temporarily closed, etc. It ended up the boy was not in the balloon, but was hiding in a box in the family garage or attic. People are now wondering if the whole thing was a hoax. Given the expense of rescue attempts, etc. if it does turn out to be a hoax hilarity will ensue.

-Kevin
    Wow! That sounds like a Pixar animation film, like "Up".

Thanks for filling me in.

Guy, your demos are excellent both musically so technically! As a conductor, I would love to play your works live someday, with real orchestra and choir!
    Petr Pololanik, M.A.
    Conductor, Orchestrator, Music Producer
    Capellen Music Production

Quote Originally Posted by capellen View Post
    Guy, your demos are excellent both musically so technically! As a conductor, I would love to play your works live someday, with real orchestra and choir!
    I'd consider this to be a great honor and am very flattered by this proposition!

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post

-Kevin
    Nope...its the Vienna Mastering plugin.....I cant wait to have MIR either....its a tad pricey though....

Amazing music as always, Guy... You have this habit of making all of us jealous...

Your VSL demos are the best!

I love the brass on this piece btw...Vienna brass doesnt usually "bite" as much as this...I love it!

Go Back to forum