• Register
  • Help

Topic: If you're in Paris Thursday....

Re: If you're in Paris Thursday....

If I sign up but eventually don't come (I don't live in France) will I still be eligible for the raffle (new word I learned today)?
    How about doing an additional raffle between all Spectrasonics product owners world-wide? (This deserves another )?
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Eric, when you're bored of the wet and drizzle in Paris I think you should hop on a short (50 min) flight down to the lovely city of Carcassonne and come and visit us and some of the best wine in France - I can even put you up for the night - we accept cash, credit cards and copies of Trilian....

I'll be there

Was everyone sworn to secrecy - I can't find anyone who went to the event who's posted up a report or a video on YouTube or anything?

We were asked at the beginning of the presentation to not take films or pictures
    Demo was interesting.
    Videos will be available at spectrasonics website on the launch day, monday.

Go Back to forum