• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Can anyone recommend a good expressive giga Drum kit?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Can anyone recommend a good expressive giga Drum kit?

Purrrfect Drums is great and expressive in all departments except snares.

Thanks for the response , Ill research those Purfect drums .
    Do you know anything about the X sample 9 disc that has drums .
    Any Idea how many velocity zones on that disc?

Can anyone recommend a good expressive giga Drum kit?

I have Bob Clearmountain 2 and Real Mega drums in giga format that I trigger Via acupad electronic drums.
    I would like to find some drums that are more expressive than they are .
    Thanks , Ken

I have those drums. They are ok....if you are in a pinch and on a tight budget. I think that Donnie and Sean are working on something really big and special.

Yes we are still working on a very big drum set library.

However, I still don\'t think you can go wrong with Purrfect drums. It really seems like a great buy!

Donnie

Do you have the free vrsound data that comes with GigaStudio?
    try the drums!

My first choice is Real Giga Drums for playable realistic drums. Also the Pure Drums are fine but I love the concept of Giga Drums. 10 times and more velocity. The variable concept allows you to create your own individual drum mix according to your needs. You can change the microphone positions (close up-, overhead-, ambient- mic). Both are from best service /East West. Ernst

I love the idea of RealGigaDrums of being able to mix different mike positions and it works fine. It´s clear that these guys put a lot of love into it. Drumsounds very good, Cymbals good. Lago

Differences of Pure Drums and Real Giga Drums. Pure Drums offers you ready playable drumkits (17), each kit has its own stylistic-character and is optimized for fast layouting (included RnB, Ballad, Funk, Soul, Hardrock and more Drumkits - lOT of variations of kit sounds). Real Giga Drums doesn´t have so many different kits (5) but is a variable concept - because of its different microphone positions you can create your own individual mix. Check the demos www.bestservice.de Klaus from best service

Wow three glowing reviews from the same IP block. Two of them are even the same!

Come on guys give us some credit. Let me guess is this the producer, the engineer, and the distriubtor perhaps?

Donnie

Go Back to forum