• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gong sounds in RMX 1.7 ?

Share/Bookmark

Gong sounds in RMX 1.7 ?

Ok.. apologies for the brain freeze here.

But would anyone be so kind as to direct me to where the gong (or any gong) sounds (sound menu, loops etc) are in RMX1.7?

Sorry to interupt the all-trillian-channel!
    Mac PPC 2ghz dual, 1.67 ghz PPC 17" lappy, Samson 65a, Logic 8.01 (dont use), Live 8.05 suite (dont fix what aint broke), Skull collection & Howling dogs.

Re: Gong sounds in RMX 1.7 ?

I think the closest you'll find is in the SOUND MENUS>Cinematic>Ambient Metals...

Off-hand, I can't remember that there are any "pure" gongs in there, but my memory tells me there are quite a few gong-like sounds that might do the trick for you...

I don't think RMX does. I seem to remember trying to find one and ended up having to go else where for the mighty gong. If you wanna send me your email I can send you a high quality mp3? A wav might even be small enuff to send. Check my website www.plusishiphop.com. There's a song on there called "Risky Business". I start it with a gong and end it with a gong.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Sry for the late reply...

Thank you for the informative responses. I did not find any pure gongs in RMX, and you have confirmed - its not just my sore eyes not seeing them.

Thank you for the offer of a sample. Very generous.
    But no worries... I've plenty on the hard drive.
    I've just been really trying to simplify - and RMX has a wealth of sounds.. so I thought " a gong.. oh it must have a few".
    guess I should Recycle a few gongs up..

Cheers.
    Mac PPC 2ghz dual, 1.67 ghz PPC 17" lappy, Samson 65a, Logic 8.01 (dont use), Live 8.05 suite (dont fix what aint broke), Skull collection & Howling dogs.

Go Back to forum