• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilian (Holy S**t!!!)

Decatur Illinois

Trilian (Holy S**t!!!)

I have given very little thought to buying a bass library before. Sort of like RMX. I never thought I'd want a loop library until I bought it and then I had no idea how I survived without it. The videos for Trilian are unbelievable. Congrats Eric and team. Gonna have to save my pennies for this one.

Re: Trilian (Holy S**t!!!)

Totally worth it. Probably more.

If you're a previous Spectrasonics owner, it's a no brainer.
    What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntinstrument View Post
    If you're a previous Spectrasonics owner, it's a no brainer.
    I wasn't excited to get a bass module (I usually play a real bass), but the upgrade price for 64bit VSTi with 34 G of samples was hard to pass up. Plus I don't have an acoustic bass, and I like some of the bass synths for lead sounds.

I also got interested after I saw the videos

I've only been playing with it for a couple of hours, and it's absolutely magnificent. Quite astonishing. Spectrasonics has raised the bar yet again.

The videos were incredible. I have to get my hands on this, I haven't heard a bass sound that good....not a plugin. And that was just from the video, I can't even imagine what it sounds like in person!
    SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, reviews, sounds, software, tutorials, and videos.

Maschine Tutorials - exclusive videos, tips and instructions for Native Instruments Maschine.

4 days to get from USA to UK- Ace!

Installing- great idea putting the video on the DVD. Made it very easy.

I know the new acoustic bass is the dogs danglies, but it was SO good to hear the acoustic bass from Trilogy again- I've missed it!

Thanks Spectronics. That's a hell of a free upgrade!
    Trilian, GPO 4, JABB, EZDrummer, Superior Drums, Logic 9, and too many guitars.

The videos were off the hook. I really like the idea of customizing the interface for my own patches...yeah. Tuesday is takin' forever to get here.

Just watched the videos and can't wait to have this one. The idea of "just" a bass module doesn't sound that fascinating, but this is something different. Hopefully Logic will be 64 bit soon as Trillian seems to use a lot of memory.

Btw, the Spectrasonics customer service deserves a big thanks. I had some minor problems with ordering and everything was solved immediately. That's how it's supposed to go.

Go Back to forum