• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere feature requests (again)

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere feature requests (again)

Hi,

I've seen a huge Omnisphere request topic here earlier. Since I couldn't find it, I made a brand new one. Sorry for this.

What I would like to see Omnisphere do is this: You play a note with leagto on, and instead of retriggering the sample when you play the next note, the sample will continue to run from where the previous note ended. Only the pitch changes. I think that could be a cool way of making evolving sounds.

Other requests that I'm sure have been mentioned a gazillion times befor: Let us import our own samples. And how about releasing some soundsource expanders? (Not that Omnisphere would need it, since the core library itself is so huge)

- Tore

Re: Omnisphere feature requests (again)

Quote Originally Posted by 2re View Post
    Hi,

I've seen a huge Omnisphere request topic here earlier. Since I couldn't find it, I made a brand new one. Sorry for this.
    Yes, it's much better to use this existing one please, as we are tracking it:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=62980

What I would like to see Omnisphere do is this: You play a note with leagto on, and instead of retriggering the sample when you play the next note, the sample will continue to run from where the previous note ended. Only the pitch changes. I think that could be a cool way of making evolving sounds.
    ha
    Yep....that's how solo legato function already works. Your wish is granted. :-)

Other requests that I'm sure have been mentioned a gazillion times before...
    That is certainly true. ;-)

Re: Omnisphere feature requests (again)

Thanks, Eric! I don't know how I missed that one. But it would be cool if you could play like that without solo on. Might get some smoother transitions between notes if you could have a little bit of attack and release time going on the envelopes, instead of just jumping right to the next note. Or did I miss that too?

Go Back to forum