• Register
  • Help

Topic: Morphestra questions.

Share/Bookmark

Morphestra questions.

Wow...... I have been out of the loop with the sample library world for several months....... playing a lot of guitar.

Morphestra, this looks like a must have for me.....awesome sounding. It reminds me of how I felt when I first heard Atmosphere and then Omnisphere.

I gotta add this to Ominsphere, Stylus and Trilian..... off to the store on Monday...LOL!!!

Question though....... while I think the idea of a pre-installation on a hard drive is a super idea, hard drives die. What is the deal with that? Is there an install disc provided or how is that handled in the event the Glyph hard drive craps out?

Also....where does Kontakt 3 reside.....is that on the system drive and will I be able to use that to load in and play samples from my older versions of GPO and Garritan J&BB?
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Re: Morphestra questions.

Hi Lister,
    Thanks for the kind words

Great questions,
    Morphestra comes pre-installed and unlocked on a pocket sized Glyph hard drive. THis means you can move the library off the drive if desired. The product is backed by a Glyph 3-year warranty, where in the first year, if your drive gets damaged, Glyph will overnight a new drive with Morphestra on it before you evan put your damaged drive in the mail. After the first year, Glyph will continue to replace your drive if damaged for 2 additional years.

Once your 3-year warranty expires, Sample Logic will offer either a disk, or direct download method to get a new copy of Morphestra if you need it.

Morphestra comes bundled with Kontakt player 3.5 so you will not need any additional software to use the product. It can load in AU, VST, DXi, RTAS, as well as a standalone application.

If you own the retail full version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher (not to be confused with kontakt player) you can also load Morphestra through the sampler with the added benefit of opening the instruments and tweaking the inner workings of each instrument as desired.
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Re: Morphestra questions.

Hi Joe and thanks for the reply.

That is a great deal really, the 3 year warranty.

I think that covers it for me. If anyone else has questions please feel free to use this thread to ask them.

Thanks again, nice work you guys did there.
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Go Back to forum