• Register
  • Help

Topic: THRILLING ADVENTURE, Orchestral Music by Anthony Sylvestre (French Composer)

Share/Bookmark

Arrow THRILLING ADVENTURE, Orchestral Music by Anthony Sylvestre (French Composer)

You will find my orchestral piece here :

http://www.anthonysylvestre.com

I have made this piece with the following sample libraries :
    VSL (Vienna Symphonic Library 1st Ed), SAM librairies (Horn and Trombones), Stylus RMX, Atmosphere, and Pure Guitar also.
    Enjoy!!
    Do not hesitate to post your comments...

Re: THRILLING ADVENTURE, Orchestral Music by Anthony Sylvestre (French Composer)

Great work! Great for film score! The only thing I might change if it was written as music rather than a film score is adjusting the mix so the volume of the primary instrument is at the front of the mix and somewhat above the volume of the background instruments..I could not hear the background instruments too well...however...it has to go over the internet and then thru my computer..so its possible that you have it perfect.....but if its a film score..then maybe that is the way is best for films..
    All considered..very good.

Re: THRILLING ADVENTURE, Orchestral Music by Anthony Sylvestre (French Composer)

Thanks andyj for your encouragements and remarks.
    People often assimilate my music to film music. It's true that this piece with pictures behind is emphasized.
    Regarding to the background instruments, it didn't chock me. I think that it give depth to the mix. I would be more of your opinion for the song "Regarde au Loin" which holds me in heart a lot. I really love it. Indeed for it, I regret that the orchestra is not near but I had a hard time to mix it, so I left it as it is.
    In all case, the difficulty is to make the mix the most coherent as possible. I have used the convolution reverb of GS3 (Gigastudio 3). I will make better job with better hardware but I must save money. The Altiverb 6 by Audioease would attract me well, but it's quite expensive. I shall see shortly.

Go Back to forum