• Register
  • Help

Topic: Angelus qui in terra descendit (Orchestral Version 2009)

Share/Bookmark

Angelus qui in terra descendit (Orchestral Version 2009)

Hi you all.

Today for me is a special day. The 6th November, my birthday. Usually, when is your birthday, friends give presents to you. So, today, I want to exchange the roles. I want to give a present for you all! First 'cause it's very long time I didn't post anything (I'm very busy with the MADGear xD) and, overall, to thank you all for these years. You helped me a lot to improve myself. This piece is the remake of a piano piece, part of my first album "Square", released last December, and a very special one. It's the 19th track of the album, the first of the last chapter. Originally I recorded it with a small micro-cassettes recorder. It was an improvisation made thinking to a dear friend of mine. A very special one. It had to be inserted in the second volume of Pictures, but, after the decadence of the project, I decided to rename it and put it in the CD. After a year, I arranged it for orchestra. I submitted it even for the Christmas CD but, for its eccesive length and the use of some effects on some instruments, it couldn't be used. Anyway, I wanted to post it here.

Angelus qui in terra descendit (Orchestral Version 2009)

Hope you'll enjoy!

Best regards to you all, my friends!

Andrea.
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Re: Angelus qui in terra descendit (Orchestral Version 2009)

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

A very dramatic and effective admixture of styles and
    techniques in this; very well done, Andrea; engaging,
    interesting, and well made.

You're on a strong path with this -- stay with it; it has
    promise.

My best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Re: Angelus qui in terra descendit (Orchestral Version 2009)

Thanks a lot David, as always. Hope I'll write something new soon. Now that I've finally got the Steinway!!! Maybe I'll start with some re-recordings of my oldies xD.

Regards,

Andrea.
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Go Back to forum