• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cinematic Strings - new interactive demo!

Share/Bookmark

Cinematic Strings - new interactive demo!

Hi Everyone, a new demo: "Wizardry" has been posted on the Cinematic Strings website. This piece shows off the pizzicato and some other articulations within the library and highlights the warmth of the great hall ambience in the samples.

Here is the link for the MP3:
    http://www.cinematicstrings.com/medi...- Wizardry.mp3

There's also a unique interactive flash demo which has been added to the main page - it allows you to create your own mix of this demo by using the Flash based mixer board to control individual gain levels of each of the 3 microphone distances - one of the powerful features of CS.

Head over to http://www.cinematicstrings.com/ and click on the "Interactive Demo" picture on the right hand column.

(It's worth mentioning that the raw MP3 version above is a bit louder and has a slightly higher audio quality than the interactive mixer demo, due to limitations within Flash - so be sure to check out both versions!)

Hope you enjoy!
    -Alex

Re: Cinematic Strings - new interactive demo!

This sounds very nice. Rich, expressive and lush.
    Congratulations, Alex. I think you have really captured the character and sonic possibilities of a string ensemble on this library. The interactive flash demo is pretty cool too--first time I have seen the various mics presented this way to help the purchaser understand the value and importance of the various positions in truly capturing the essence of a live performance before a purchase is made. Really feels like a convincing "test drive."

THis sounds really good Alex. And I think having a player where one can adjust the different mic positions is brilliant.

Definitely trying this out. Thank you Alex.

I'm more and more convinced that I need to buy this product..
    Pasi Pitkänen
    Website | Facebook

Thanks guys, glad you like it!

Alex, this is outstanding. Very nice sound. Best, Joseph

I accept with information:There's also a unique interactive flash demo which has been added to the main page - it allows you to create your own mix of this demo by using the Flash based mixer board to control individual gain levels of each of the 3 microphone distances.

Nice sound and nice piece of music. Well done.

Go Back to forum