• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilian "numerous synth soundsources" - where?

Share/Bookmark

Trilian "numerous synth soundsources" - where?

I soon as a try a Trilian synth patch it says that "This bank is just a small demo of the possibilities of using the numerous Synth soundsources in the core library. Be sure to DOWNLOAD the current patch library from the website."

I´ve been at the website twice and looked around and download the latest patches version 1.0.2e, but the is still just a demo of synth patches in Trilian.

What to do??

Re: Trilian "numerous synth soundsources" - where?

There are 333 synth soundsources to check out now in the Soundsource Browser (not the Patch Browser)

The first edition of the new Trilian Synth Patch library will be released this coming week with hundreds of brand new patches. It's really coming out great and we are excited to post it up for you guys! :-)

Cheers,

spectrum

Great! Thanks for the answer!

Eric, someone asked on KVR and I am too interested in the answer.
    Part of his question was how come no DX Basses in the soundsource?

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post

rsp
    I dont know is really odd to also me. and few rare but good bass sources comes mind what i want this type product is yamaha sy77/sy99 type synths. But any source for sounds what i know is not complete. and too few usefull synth sounds so many products what are sampled analog/digital/hybrid synths.

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post

rsp
    Because we have FM in the engine and can make those kinds of FM Bass sounds in realtime. :-)

Also, with really good instruments like the FM-8 already in wide use, this type of DX-7 stuff is very well covered already.

Generally speaking, the sounds we focus on sampling for our instruments are the ones that are impossible or not easily done in software synthesis. Hence, the high amount of analog instruments in the list.

oh lord, now that guy on another forum....sk will be all over this.. :-)
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    There are 333 synth soundsources to check out now in the Soundsource Browser (not the Patch Browser)

The first edition of the new Trilian Synth Patch library will be released this coming week with hundreds of brand new patches. It's really coming out great and we are excited to post it up for you guys! :-)

Cheers,

spectrum
    Eric will all the Trilogy Synth Patches be in the new update coming out this week?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Quote Originally Posted by Plus View Post
    Eric will all the Trilogy Synth Patches be in the new update coming out this week?
    No...that's taking more time. (Always takes way more time to recreate something than to create something brand new)

We'll have the Trilogy synth patch recreations available for download next month.

Although you will have much less need for those older sounds after you hear the new Trilian Synth Bass patches.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    No...that's taking more time. (Always takes way more time to recreate something than to create something brand new)

We'll have the Trilogy synth patch recreations available for download next month.

Although you will have much less need for those older sounds after you hear the new Trilian Synth Bass patches.
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it....
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Go Back to forum