• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CI - Celtic Nylon Harp Out Now

Share/Bookmark

CI - Celtic Nylon Harp Out Now

Good Evening,

we like to let you know that we just have announced the release of a Celtic Nylon Harp, a small-sized harp with a height of nearly 39 inch, usually designed for traditional music. The wooden instrument ranges in three octaves and has got 22 strings which are made of nylon and are plucked with the fingers. The warm sound of the nylon strings is inspiring and adorable.

Kontakt 3 or higher is required. The Pricing is €17

Infos, demos and vids at: http://www.cinematique-instruments.com

Reagrds
    Eric

Re: CI - Celtic Nylon Harp Out Now

Just gorgeous.

Exactly what I was looking for to inspire me for a cue I was struggling with. It's stunningly beautiful and amazingly priced.

If Harvey is having this, so am I....

B

Hey Barrie. I saw something of yours a few weeks ago on CBeebies. Before I saw your name on the credits, I commented to my wife about how great I thought the music was.

Hope you're well.

Hi Nick,

well at least you've got an excuse to be watching CBeebies now. (Rather than coming across it because you're still up from the night before!!)

Very kind, I try not to write down to the wee ones, but it's weird when you're doing commandos in Afghanistan the next day...

I trust you're doing well and getting a bit of sleep with the little one..

Barrie

Have you been doing a bit of Ross Kemp as well then?

Edit: Just did a bit of a search and found the answer. Seems like you've been working on some good stuff recently.

Beautiful sounds... you guys are one of my favourite companies out there!!! =)
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

For anyone that's interested, here's what I'm working on that's inspired by and featuring the Celtic Harp:

http://www.messhead.com/downloads/Be..._Out_Of_Me.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Harvey View Post
    For anyone that's interested, here's what I'm working on that's inspired by and featuring the Celtic Harp:
    Hi Nick,

very nice music indeed and beyond that it´s very interesting to hear what happened with the instruments if someone else is going to use it! But - I don't want to get too personal - try to combine it with the autoharp :-)

Cheers
    Eric

Thanks Eric.

I might just do that.

Go Back to forum