• Register
  • Help

Topic: Switched hard drives

Share/Bookmark

Switched hard drives

How do I grab all my settings, multi's etc and move them to the new install on the new drive? Is this even possible?
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Re: Switched hard drives

i got the RMX patched moved over but Omnisphere is not seeing the patches I moved??
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

I can the files in the folder they need to be in, but why can I see my folder within Omnisphere?????????????????

Looks like all I had to do was hit the refresh button from inside the patch selection to see the user Omnisphere patches

Go Back to forum