• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello everyone!

Share/Bookmark

Smile Hello everyone!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I didn't find any other place to post this introduction thing... so here it comes!
    HI!
    My name is Henri Vartio and I'm a 17-year-old (film)composer hobbyist from Finland.
    I have played piano in Espoo Music Institute for about 13 years and done all the basic music theory stuff, so... yeah, that's my background.
    I'm hoping that i could someday make my living as a professional composer for films, games and other such media.
    To this point I've been scoring music for very small projects and independent films.
    My music can be found on my You Tube channel

Last edited by Wartio; 11-26-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: fixing some errors

Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Wartio View Post
    I didn't find any other place to post this introduction thing... so here it comes!
    HI!
    My name is Henri Vartio and I'm a 17-year-old (film)composer hobbyist from Finland.
    I have played piano in Espoo Music Institute for about 13 years and done all the basic music theory stuff, so... yeah, that's my background.
    I'm hoping that i could someday make my living as a professional composer for films, games and other such media.
    To this point I've been scoring music for very small projects and independent films.
    My music can be found on my You Tube channel

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! You're in great company here!

Take Care,
    Steph

Hi I am new member to this forum joined today, interested in learning new things and sharing more information. Hope that I will get your all support to do my best in this forum.

Hello everyone,
    i am new here and just want to say hello to all of you.

Go Back to forum