• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey all you midi piano guys out there, thought you might like this :)

Share/Bookmark

Hey all you midi piano guys out there, thought you might like this :)

The studio I work at has just launched a really cool facility which hopefully all of you will really like

A snippet from the home page just to give you an insight:

"Bring Your MIDI Piano to Life!

PianoTracks.com.au provides a high quality service for converting sequenced piano (MIDI) files into real acoustic grand piano audio files.

If you are frustrated by having to settle for sampled acoustic piano sounds detracting from your otherwise perfect piano recording, then for a low cost you can have your midi piano files played by our 7ft grand piano, recorded by our experienced sound engineers using professional studio quality microphones and state-of-the-art recording equipment, then sent back to you as audio files in almost any file format.
    "

We offer four different mic positions, with a really quick turnaround so you don't have to wait for weeks to get your piano track/s played by our beautifully rich sounding Yamaha C7!

http://pianotracks.com.au/

Keep it mind for your next project, we all know much the real thing compliments midi arrangements when in conjuction

Re: Hey all you midi piano guys out there, thought you might like this :)

Quote Originally Posted by ajcmuso View Post
    The studio I work at has just launched a really cool facility which hopefully all of you will really like

A snippet from the home page just to give you an insight:

"Bring Your MIDI Piano to Life!

PianoTracks.com.au provides a high quality service for converting sequenced piano (MIDI) files into real acoustic grand piano audio files.

If you are frustrated by having to settle for sampled acoustic piano sounds detracting from your otherwise perfect piano recording, then for a low cost you can have your midi piano files played by our 7ft grand piano, recorded by our experienced sound engineers using professional studio quality microphones and state-of-the-art recording equipment, then sent back to you as audio files in almost any file format.
    "

We offer four different mic positions, with a really quick turnaround so you don't have to wait for weeks to get your piano track/s played by our beautifully rich sounding Yamaha C7!

http://pianotracks.com.au/

Keep it mind for your next project, we all know much the real thing compliments midi arrangements when in conjuction
    I just bookmarked these info. Thanks for sharing. I will check it very soon.

Go Back to forum