• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finale 2009c

Share/Bookmark

Finale 2009c

Anyone here know what was updated in Finale 2009c to further support the Garritan libraries? The update PDF does not give any specifics. And after upgrading, I'm having serious volume problems in GPO4--especially with the clarinets.

Re: Finale 2009c

Quote Originally Posted by fjrides View Post
    Anyone here know what was updated in Finale 2009c to further support the Garritan libraries? The update PDF does not give any specifics. And after upgrading, I'm having serious volume problems in GPO4--especially with the clarinets.
    Welcome to the Forum! I did the update and honestly haven't found anything all that different. The one thing it was supposed to do was address the problem of Finale crashing when using Human Playback (HP). I have found it is more friendly with Aria, but since I use JABB and CoMB as well (which still uses the Kontakt player), it still crashes on me from time to time anyway...not as bad as before, but often enough to be annoying as @#%^$#%. Supposely they fixed that in Finale 2010, but I'm sticking with Finale '09 for now.

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum