• Register
  • Help

Topic: Christmas Gifts

Share/Bookmark

Christmas Gifts

I hope that the cancer that is attacking the Garritan home will soon be brought under control. The music community amd expecially Garritan's customers understand and sympathize. Business, sales and other holiday events pale by comparison.

Rather than for commercial events and gifts, we pray for the renewed and vibrant health of the Garritan family.

Re: Christmas Gifts

Gday,

At Christmas, for a number of years now, I have always informed every family member about the Garritan Christmas special. It has worked well for me.

Will I be disappointed this year?

Herbert
    GPO, JABB, CMB, GWI, GOFRILLER, HALION PLAYER, ACCORDIONS by E Tarilonte
    Cubase 6, Notation Composer, VSTHost, GoldWave audio editor.

Interests:
    Good Food, Gemütlichkeit, Wein Weib und Gesang – History, Politics, Civil Law –
    Electronics, Software Development, Physics – Plant Physiology, Creative Horticulture –
    Photography, Painting, Wood Working - Midi Orchestration, Music, Music, und Musik …

Hello Herbert,
    DPDan is taking care of the album so it will be available for you to send to friends and family.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Thank You Kevin,

You are quite right; the Christmas album makes a good gift.

My post however was a lot more selfish. It was in response to Tom’s post. It was about half price specials on sample libraries, usually offered over the Christmas period, which members of my family could buy for me as a Christmas present.

Is this the magic of Christmas? Tom’s post no longer refers to the Christmas special. At 01:36PM, Tom refers now to Gary’s announcement of 2½ hours later that day, at 3:10PM. I am sure; I have not had my usual glass of port, before I wrote my post.

Herbert

Interests:
    Electronics, Software Development, Physics – Plant Physiology, Creative Horticulture –
    Photography, Painting, Wood Working - Midi Orchestration, Music, Music, und Musik …

Quote Originally Posted by sonata5920 View Post
    I am sure; I have not had my usual glass of port, before I wrote my post.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Herbert

The CD will be available in a day or two hopefully,
    and downloadable files will also be ready then as well.

As far as "Garritan Christmas specials" go, there is simply no time to organize a Christmas special due to Gary's wife's illness.

I understand the timeline between your post and Gary's post.
    I for one, understand that you were not being insensitive.

Merry Christmas to All, and Happy Holidays!
    Dan

Gday Dan,

This is all in good spirit and with heartfelt hope that the Garritan family will overcome the adversity.

Merry Christmas to you too and may the coming year add to your successes.

Herbert

Interests:

Go Back to forum