• Register
  • Help

Topic: Product Demo Composer Sought!

Thumbs up Product Demo Composer Sought!

Bela D Bass | Power Signature

Heavily influenced by the attack, present tone, and aggressive playing style of Geddy Lee (RUSH), Bela D Bass is the first bass library to deliver a truly unique and lyrical sound. It is far beyond that of the typical and over used bass tone. Driven by attitude, power and melodic grace, Bela D Bass | Power Signature is the prog-rock/metal composers dream!

In search of unique category of MIDI composer!

1. You must be a fan of RUSH and be extremely familiar with their music and sound.
    2. You must be able to compose high-end MIDI tracks in vein of their modern work. See RUSH link on line 1.
    3. You must use the full version of Kontakt 3 or above.

If you are this person and are interested, please submit your finest RUSH style track and allow us to audition it.

1. Be certain that the Mp3 contains your full name
    2. Upload your Mp3
    3. Contact us after uploading

Upload Mp3

Thank you NS,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Product Demo Composer Sought!

Hi NS,

I live in Toronto and know of Rush. Unfortunately I can't respond as I am not overly familiar with their music.

However it is really nice that you would post on this forum and give people an opportunity to apply for the work.

Regards John

Re: Product Demo Composer Sought!

Hi Francis,

As a big fan of Geddy Lee's style, I am eagerly awaiting the release of this library.

I would like to suggest that, instead of waiting for demos of 'Rush-style' tracks, why doesn't Bela D rather create demos of real Rush songs? That will be a perfect demonstration that the library can really sound like Geddy Lee.

(If you only use short excerpts from their songs as demos, and only the bass part, will that break any copyright laws?)

Go Back to forum