• Register
  • Help

Topic: Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX

Share/Bookmark

Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX

I have never had this happen before, but a library in RX2 format I recently bought from
    Zero G consistently crashes RMX. (Ecstatic Grooves)

I imported it with the latest Sage converter.

Some of the loops work but many will completely crash Pro Tools, of the "Poof, Gone Up In Smoke Variety". No warning or error message.

All other Sage and Converted libraries work fine.

Anyone ever have this problem with a library converted with the Sage Expander??

Thanks

Paul
    "International Award Winning Arabic Fusion"
    www.ajmusiconline.com

2xMac Pro 2.66, OS 10.4.9,Pro Tools 7.4.8,Waves Plat,Altiverb
    4xVisionDaw PC,NI Komplete, All Play 1.2.5 Libraries

Re: Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX

years ago I had a problem with some converted libraries.....don't remember though if they crashed SAGE Xpander or RMX.

but the fault was there was a blank in the name as the end character.

eg.

loop1.rx2
    was saved as loop1 .rx2

check to see if that is the problem.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Thanks for the reply Zvenx.

When I look in my Library>Application Support>Sage>User Libraries, it does not show them as .rx2 files. It just has a single file called "audio."

This is the case with all of my user libraries. It sounds like you are describing what happened as you were converting them with the Sage Xpander. The Sage Xpander packs all of the .rx2 files into one AUDIO file....at least I think....
    www.ajmusiconline.com

sorry, I meant look at the files BEFORE you convert them with the SAGE converter..
    that is the recycle files that you used as input for SAGE Converter.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post
    sorry, I meant look at the files BEFORE you convert them with the SAGE converter..
    that is the recycle files that you used as input for SAGE Converter.
    rsp

Yeah...I did look through them and couldn't find any with that problem. I didn't look at them all, but about 1 in 4 crash Pro Tools when trying to load them in RMX.
    www.ajmusiconline.com

and are these the same ones that crash it over and over or randomly?
    and I assume you have at least looked at the rex2 version of one that crashed?

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------

Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX

I was trying to convert 1 hour video of the MPEG format to iPOD format but it only converted the first 20 minutes of the movie. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong or what I should do to fix this?

Re. "I was trying to convert 1 hour video of the MPEG format to iPOD format"

What the heck does that have to do with the subject of this thread (Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX), the Sage Converter and Dubaifox's problem?? .....playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Quote Originally Posted by playz123 View Post
    Re. "I was trying to convert 1 hour video of the MPEG format to iPOD format"

What the heck does that have to do with the subject of this thread (Converted Zero G Library crashes RMX), the Sage Converter and Dubaifox's problem?? .....playz
    LOL aba, head on over to the Sonar forums there's tons of spammers hawking their video conversion proggies.

Go Back to forum