• Register
  • Help

Topic: Christmas album 2009

Share/Bookmark

Christmas album 2009

The Christmas album 2009 is uploaded on Gary`s website. http://garritan.com/Xmas.html

It is a great album with so great music!

I hope Marianne will listen to this great album and hopefully it gives her a good contribution to her health.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Marianne.

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Re: Christmas album 2009

Sweet! I've been looking forward to this.

Thanks to all who made this possible.
    Best Regards,
    Ernie

Wonderful. I listened to it last night.

Thanks for the link Gunther.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

My congratulations to everyone who put this CD together. It is another fine representation of our communities wonderful abilities. All of these pieces are wonderful and will make great Christmas presents to my family. (Heck, I got all my family there presents today! )

Seriously, I really enjoy this years presentation and look forward to listening to it all season.

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Wonderful! Thank you, Dan, for yet again putting in all the hours to produce this collection. I'm very happy my contribution was found useful to the project.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Randy B.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Wonderful! Thank you, Dan, for yet again putting in all the hours to produce this collection. I'm very happy my contribution was found useful to the project.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Randy B.
    Yes, I am very happy too.

Many thanks to you, Dan!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Thank you guys,
    and thank you to all that sent in their music.

Just a few things I want to mention.
    I think I can speak for Gary when I say I trust this music makes your Christmas season more joyous.

Gary was very uncertain about requiring a payment for the CD, but he discovered this company Kunaki.com which provides an incredible service of CD replication, printing, jewel case, CD insertion and shrink-wrap for $1.75 USD each. The fact that the same company takes care of ALL shipping and handling for a fee of $4.00 USD is also extremely convenient. Now, Gary and Marianne don't have to bother with packaging and printing shipping labels and all that. It seemed to be the best solution. Anything we can do to relieve any stress from them at this time is of the utmost priority.

If you click on Kunaki.com, click on more info which is under the picture of the CD, you can then look at the package from all angles.
    If anyone can not afford to pay for the CD, Gary has mentioned on his website that some will be available, but they may take some time to ship.

This year, at Christmas time, we all have mixed emotions here on the forum about the Garritan's road ahead. The positive and supportive posts in their behalf are heartwarming.

I don't want any praise for putting the CD together, the time invested is my gift to everyone.

Merry Christmas to All!

DPDan

Dan,
    First Class!

I love the graphic design and the mp3 player layout.
    What did you use for the player?

Also Kunaki is a fantastic resource.
    I just checked and it seems they have dropped the price again per CD.

Great job once again.
    Simeon Amburgey
    Sound Creations, Inc.
    Louisville, KY
    www.soundcreationsinc.com

Thank you Simeon!
    Gary used the same player as years past, but I don't know what software he uses to make it.

On a side note (pun) is the player playing all the songs or does it stop after the first song?

A disclaimer again, I want to stress that I don't choose the order of songs. Having my song in the first slot is a real honor for sure, but I just want everyone to know that I would never take the liberty of tooting my own horn that way... OOOHH that was a good pun
    OK I just tooted my horn.... he he

Dan

Go Back to forum