• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GigaStudio finally ships...

Share/Bookmark

Re: GigaStudio finally ships...

Thats sounds cool and everything , But I went to the Nemesys web site and it say\'s ,Giga studio will be shipping on May 15th and allow 2 to4 weeks for processing and shipping . That doesn\'t exactly sound Like Giga studio is finally shipping to me. Sounds like well have to wait a little longer.

How did you find that link? I didn\'t see any way to get there from their home page.

I\'m a registered user and just got an email about the release of Gigastudio. They mentioned the link to the order form in that email.

Ron

Click on the link of the first post here to get there.

That too would be my question, although only for the chance to check out the jinjee free cd. Will we have to wait for Northern Sounds?

The link is at the top right of this page or
    you can click here.
    http://www.northernsounds.com/form.html

PaPa Chalk

Just to clear up any confusion, the GigaStudio IS finished and the development team is celebrating!!! Initial units should be arriving back from manufacturing as soon as Friday, or by Monday to be on the safe side. The U.S. $149 upgrade version is direct with NemeSys, retail versions and upgrades in all others countries through your authorized NemeSys dealer/distributor.
    http://www.nemesysmusic.com/wheretobuy/untitled2.html

NemeSys will process upgrade orders in the order in which we receive them.

Good gowd. Nemesys order page is NOT secure?? WTF? I mean come on people. A professional company needs secure order pages. Im not sure whos doing your web stuff but you need to fire his . No one with half brain should put their credit card number in there. Lame.

Papa,

How do you verify whos a registered owner? On your order form theres no need to put in the serial number. Whats the catch? Since yours is secure, im wondering if it will matter ordering from you or nemyses direcly?

Go Back to forum