Share/Bookmark

To the few competent people in this forum

[This message has been edited by Endicott (edited 09-08-2001).]

Re: To the few competent people in this forum

Stop whining.

BURP!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Endicott:
    I´m starting beeing sick of this.If you will be dissing what I was saying there, I won´t post anymore in this forum.
    Thank you in advance,
    Endicott
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh - is that a promise?

Let\'s hope so!

Endicott,

I\'ve read some of your earlier posts and I felt you have a lot to offer as you seem to have very good experience with sampling and general acoustical knowledge. However, why do you have to be such an \"******* \" about things. You come off very arrogant like you were godsent or something.

I believe that you are probably a great guitarist (I think that\'s your instrument) but how do other musicians work with you with that attitude? Man you would be a great asset to this forum, not that you care, if you were a little more polite and showed some manners by stop insulting people.

Everything you know right now you were NOT born with. Someone had to \"wipe your nose\" at one time and show you the way. That goes for all of us. You make a lot of people on this forum feel alienated with the constant insults like you are so above them.

Man I hope you change your ways because I \"love\" when you talk about music as opposed to listening to your insults. You draw some great musical points in your post and I hope you continue with THAT side of things as opposed to using the \"knife-tongue\" on everyone.

Peace...

[This message has been edited by Endicott (edited 09-08-2001).]

What kind of a reaction did you expect?

Regardless of how talented Endicott might be - such insulting arrogance is useless on a forum that is supposed to be a support center for users of ALL levels.

What a jerk.

[This message has been edited by Kobb (edited 09-02-2001).]

I think he\'s in love with himself!

I expect he\'ll be back.

Quoting from Endicott\'s message posted 11-29-2000 12:02 PM with topic: \"I´m leaving this forum, goodbye to all! \":
    \"Dear ladies and gents,
    This is my last message in this forum. I leave this community and I want to say goodbye to the members.
    I´m not a GigaStudio user anymore. I sold my copy to someone else. \"

Go Back to forum