• Register
  • Help

Topic: General question

Share/Bookmark

General question

Hi guys....I'm a bit confused...maybe going mad. I am certain I posted here about a download problem I was having. a fellow named Tony replied and I replied also back at him and now I wanted to go see if there were any other responses, and I cannot find that thread. POOF!!!!

Do threads get moved and if so, where?

I do notice that there is only one page of threads. Most forums I go to have tons of pages going back months.

What gives?
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Re: General question

This one?

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=69735

I just looked for other posts you'd made....

Barrie

Down at the bottom of the page you'll see a pull down to show how far back to show threads. It defaults to the last day, and no matter how many times I change it to some longer time period, when I come back its back to one day. That's one day for the last post, not the original post.

Anyway, set that option to some longer time period (I usually drop it at a week) and you will see the older threads.

DOI!!!!!

thanks you guys!!

LOL!!!
    2.66GHz MacPro Quad|6GB RAM|OSX10.6.4| 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro|4GB RAM|OSX 10.6.4|Pro Tools 9 w/CPTK|Digi 002R, Eleven Rack, MBox2 Mini|Garritan-GPO4, J&BB| Reason 4|Spectrasonics-Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian|Drumcore3, Discrete Drums|Toontrack-Superior Drummer, EZ Drummer|Sibelius 6|Izotope-Ozone4, RX2|String Studio|EastWest-Silk, VOP, Symphonic Choirs, RA, Gypsy, Stormdrum2, Fab Four|Reaper|

Go Back to forum