• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilan Live Mode - switch back on release

Share/Bookmark

Trilan Live Mode - switch back on release

Need some help:
    I have 8 parts setup in LIVE MODE in Trilian (All Chapman Stick stuff*).
    I want to have one part as the 'default' part and switch back and forth to any OTHER part by using the LIVE mode. But from what I get... using Key notes for 'switching', I first MOUSE select the default part and when I use a key to switch to another part, BOTH parts play (the default part & the switched part).

I want only the ONE part that I switched too to play... and then , on release of the switch key , the 'default' part is now again active. What have I missed?

Thanks

* Chapman stick sounds are WONDERFUL!

BF

Re: Trilan Live Mode - switch back on release

Easiest way to do that is to start with any of the factory multis that already have that setup.

I have the same Live Mode switching problem in Cubase using default 'Studio Bass All Keyswitch' patch.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by LeBatch View Post
    I have the same Live Mode switching problem in Cubase using default 'Studio Bass All Keyswitch' patch.
    DB
    As Eric suggested...
    Load a factory multi and then take a look at the key assignments in the LIVE page. You'll note that the first 'PART' has multiple key assignments ... but they are 'INVERTED'. And they are 'INVERTED' from they key's that are assigned to the other PARTS in the Multi. Take a look.... it will become clear pretty quick.

PS- After I set my PARTS up in live mode, I like to rename the parts to something 'basic' , such as GLISS , SLIDE UP , HARMONICS ...

Someone provided the answer of how to do this... here: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=69849

Thanks Eric and 'the other guy'.

OK... I have my money ready for Spectrasonics' new 'HORNS' plugin coming out in Spring. ( I just love to start rumours

Go Back to forum