• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: East/West sampler available online

Share/Bookmark

East/West sampler available online

I just got an email from East/West offering a free sampler of their Play Edition Symphonic Orchestra. It is non-protected and non-time limited. It is their "Starter Edition" and the first time ever announced.

I already own the full Platinum Version, but have not installed it yet because of ongoing projects. Over Christmas I am setting up a new 1 TB HD in my Mac Pro with only music and video apps.

I only tell you about this in case anyone wants to expand their orchestral palette along with our wonderful GPO4! I can tell a friend about this and send you the link. Let me know if you want to try this. It is free after answering a very short survey and you can use it forever, whether or not you ever upgrade - which of course is their hope. You might find some sounds that will enhance a project of yours.
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

Re: East/West sampler available online

I could find nothing on the East/West sight that shows that offer. I even searched for Starter Edition. Maybe it was a one day deal?
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

@RichR:
    Only registered members who bought and registered at least 1 EastWest product received the promotional mail.

Also, if you already have the full version of EWQLSO, this promotion is totally useless. The starter version is only less than 2GB while the full platinum 24bits version is 115GB.
    There is no spoon.

I am not getting it - don't need it.
    I was offering to refer a friend so they could get it.
    It is not listed on the web site - was a direct email to East West customers.

PM me with your email and I will refer anyone so you can get it.
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

It is now available at this page:
    "http://www. sounds on line .com/free-orchestra"

Remove the spaces.
    There is no spoon.

I must test tells something to me...

This wonderful gift has already been of benefit to many people (please visit the EWQL Forum at ), and even though I already own EWQLSO, it has made a friend very happy. So all I can say here today is thank you EWQL for your generosity, and "Merry Christmas" to all. Cheers.........playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

I have SO Gold and love it. Not sure what the details are for the free upgrade but if you can get it then I would...
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: "details are for the free upgrade"
    Not an "upgrade", Plus; it's a free lite version of EWQLSO with no strings attached (pun?), and no authorization. If one likes it, then there are special upgrade paths to EWQLSO, but it's certainly not 'required' and one can benefit by simply using the gift, especially if one doesn't already own SO................playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

No strings attached means what? no string sounds if not its bad joke i mean these are to me base what orchestra needs and mainly area what i want know before even thinking of buying. but this is still maybe usefull to me...
    at least if mac version have also au version.(i dont yet have mac but someday maybe).

Go Back to forum