• Register
  • Help

Topic: Very nice hard copy CDs of our Garritan Christmas album

Share/Bookmark

Very nice hard copy CDs of our Garritan Christmas album

In case any of you aren't aware, there are hard copy CDs available of the 2009 Garritan Christmas album.

You can download the tracks from the main Garritan site along with cover art, and put together your own copies that way:

DO-IT-YOURSELF CDS

(look for the Reindeer in the upper right hand corner)

But the copies you can get by ordering here--

GARRITAN CHRISTMAS CDs

--are beautiful, professionally printed copies with printed disc art, full sized jewel cases (not slim line cases) with nicely printed insert artwork.

Times being what they are, for the first time there's a charge for these great looking discs, but it's an incredibly nominal charge of $1.75 each, which covers Gary's costs.

I'm really glad I ordered a package of them so I can hand them out to family and friends. I'm confident if you also placed an order, you'd be happy you did.

Randy B.

Re: Very nice hard copy CDs of our Garritan Christmas album

Hello Randy, good to see you and I hope you are keeping well.

From your description these do sound well worth ordering. I ordered mine on December 16th and still waiting for them. I know they're on the way so ... maybe today!

I used the mp3 downloads for family and friends so we didn't go without and enjoyed all the music. Still looking forward to these 'special' copies though.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum