• Register
  • Help

Topic: Yellow Tools Consumer support is good or not?

Share/Bookmark

Yellow Tools Consumer support is good or not?

Yellow Tools Consumer support is good or not? i thinking Indepence Pro. And i want buy mainly software which have good support.

Re: Yellow Tools Consumer support is good or not?

I own Origami 2, and it is a pretty great product. The new authorization process (that lets you use things without the dongle) was tricky to get to work. The customer service was very responsive, but it took several tries to get it right. Eventually I figured it out myself. So an okay response to the service.

M

Re: Yellow Tools Consumer support is good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LaPierre View Post
    I own Origami 2, and it is a pretty great product. The new authorization process (that lets you use things without the dongle) was tricky to get to work. The customer service was very responsive, but it took several tries to get it right. Eventually I figured it out myself. So an okay response to the service.

M
    i thinking indepence pro which seems nice set of sounds know all of these are not so good saddly all sample libraries are some areas poorer than others. Some of them we can test in try-sound.com but not all for example Indepence Pro goes this even locaL shops on have it. and readed pretty bad comments about some areas of sounds. Saddly if i want really want complete set all kind nice sounds means thousands euros/dollars of money and i cannot use this kind of money. Actually i mainly need acoustic drums (what i know based indepence free are good in indepence pro) and guitars,bass,and some orchestral stuff to add ik multimedia total worsktation 2. i maybe know solution but i not sure.
    Complete classical collection 2nd and Gpo 4
    and maybe Indepence Basic...

Go Back to forum