• Register
  • Help

Topic: Will Spectrasonics be at NAMM?

Share/Bookmark

Will Spectrasonics be at NAMM?

Just wondering?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Will Spectrasonics be at NAMM?

This was asked here:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=69767
    (posts 1 and 3)

but Eric chose to ignore the question...

I think the answer is yes since all the developers want to be seen and mangle with the reviewers and possible new customers but nothing new will be showcased. Trilian will be the main product along with Omnisphere.

My $0.02.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

"but Eric chose to ignore the question..."

I just suggest that Eric does not wish to discuss what will take place or be revealed at Namm...and rightly so..., but I don't think he was avoiding mention of the fact that Spectrasonics will indeed be at Namm. According to the information I have, you'll find Spectrasonics at Booth 6720... if you plan to be there............playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Quote Originally Posted by playz123 View Post
    "but Eric chose to ignore the question..."

I just suggest that Eric does not wish to discuss what will take place or be revealed at Namm...and rightly so..., but I don't think he was avoiding mention of the fact that Spectrasonics will indeed be at Namm. According to the information I have, you'll find Spectrasonics at Booth 6720... if you plan to be there............playz
    He indeed avoided the question as he did not even address it with a "I can't reveal anything at the moment" or "I choose not to discuss this on the forum" or something similar. He kept addressing only the subjects that were not concerned with NAMM.
    But as I mentioned, it was pretty obvious that Spectrasonics will be there.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

You misunderstood. I didn't suggest he was avoiding talking about new releases etc......he probably was, and it's probably wise that he is doing that. BUT I wrote "don't think he was avoiding mention of the fact that Spectrasonics will indeed be at Namm". That's quite a different thing. Spectrasonics will be at Namm; that was my only point. It was in reply to the subject of this thread "Will Spectrasonics be at Namm?" The answer is "yes". Clearer now??.......playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

You misunderstood. I didn't suggest he was avoiding talking about new releases etc......he probably was, and it's probably wise that he is doing that. BUT I wrote "don't think he was avoiding mention of the fact that Spectrasonics will indeed be at Namm". That's quite a different thing. Spectrasonics will be at Namm; that was my only point. It was in reply to the subject of this thread "Will Spectrasonics be at Namm?" The answer is "yes". Clearer now??.......playz
    Correct! :-)

I see your point. I misunderstood your first reply.
    Going back to the other other mentioned thread, the talk was indeed about New Spectrasonics releases at NAMM and not about Spectrasonics at NAMM in general. Addressing this point I answered:
    I think the answer is yes since all the developers want to be seen and mangle with the reviewers and possible new customers but nothing new will be showcased. Trilian will be the main product along with Omnisphere.

My $0.02.
    I still think this is correct.

Go Back to forum