• Register
  • Help

Topic: Controller and Aria

Share/Bookmark

Controller and Aria

I have an AxiomPro49 controller which allows me to control various DAW parameters. I'm able to map the CC's that are available for various instruments, but also want to be able to move from slot to slot using the controller instead of the mouse. Also I would like to select the various windows (Mixer, Effects, etc) and the controls on them from my MIDI controller. Any method of doing this? IS there any documentation of which midi CC's are associated with the various screen controls?

Re: Controller and Aria

Hi pbuckna and welcome to northern sounds.

I'm not aware of a method to move between slots or panels of the UI, but you should be able to adjust the settings for different instruments by switching between the MIDI channels where they are loaded and adjusting the MIDI CC parameters. There's a full list in Appendix A of the GPO4 manual, which can be found online in addition to your download zip file: http://www.garritan.com/gpo4manual.html

What DAW are you using, out of curiosity?

Best,
    Reegs

Re: Controller and Aria

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    I'm not aware of a method to move between slots or panels of the UI, but you should be able to adjust the settings for different instruments by switching between the MIDI channels where they are loaded and adjusting the MIDI CC parameters. There's a full list in Appendix A of the GPO4 manual.

What DAW are you using, out of curiosity?
    Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of the appendix.
    I'm using logic 9 and the AxiomPro works fine there - I was hoping to be able to use the controller either in standalone mode for changing the display to match current track so I can see available controllers, or to view available ranges - that sort of thing.
    pat

Go Back to forum