• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX user libs menu limitation

Stylus RMX user libs menu limitation

I have many user libraries on a e-sata drive shared between my desktop on a 26' screen with 1920x1200 resolution and a laptop 12' screen 1024x768. The user libs menu doesn't scroll so the libs are all available on the desktop but not accessible on the laptop because they are 'out of the screen'. Any workaround? Thanks.

Re: Stylus RMX user libs menu limitation

up. ehm... no one has this problem? Any word from Eric? Sorry for the 'up', it's not my habit...

Stoke on Trent, UK

No need to apologise - it's frustrating when you're desperate for an answer.
    I didn't answer because, like many, I simply don't know, never having had the problem.
    Is it possible (thinking off the top of my head) to make the laptop screen believe it is the second screen of your PC? If sou, you could drag RMX into your main screen.

I'm sure someone will come up with a working solution.
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Thanks Neil for your response. I tried your suggestion but there is no way to change the resolution to extend the screen beyond its edges.
    I think the only solution would be that Spectrasonics update Stylus to use another Windows component to build that menu, the one with the arrow at the end to open the missing part.
    Or maybe a different organization of the folders but I didn't find one suitable for my needs.
    Other solution would be to put the ones not visible in favorites... hmm, I'll try this

Go Back to forum