• Register
  • Help

Topic: two demo's of my Post Fortepiano library

Share/Bookmark

two demo\'s of my Post Fortepiano library

I placed two new demo\'s on my server showing the new Fortepiano cd: www.postaudiomedia.com/PostFortepiano1.MP3 www.postaudiomedia.com/PostFortepiano2.MP3

The Fortepiano has 3 velocity layers, no loops, all notes sampled, sustain pedal down samples, moderator pedal samples etc.

Re: two demo\'s of my Post Fortepiano library

Some of the best stuff I\'ve heard lately! Cheers. I guess what makes it sound so good is the noise. Keypresses etc. Take away that, and you have nothing! Same thing applies with our orchestral library sampling concept. Samples these days are just too \"perfect\", and I hate it. This was a very refreshing listen. Thank you Michiel.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
    thanx. My feeling of what makes it so realistic is mostly the microphones used. B&K 4006 OMNI. They catch each and every detail of the sound (including those release triggered noise samples). This combined with Nemesys\' great dimensions make this sampled instrument really a musical instrument.
    Michiel

This is library avalible in U.S. yet?

It\'s available from the online store at :www.postaudiomedia.com. Also Biggagiggas will shortly release it and cover distribution in the U.S.

Michiel Post
    Post Audio Media

Here is an email that I got recently reguarding the forte piano.

The Forte piano have to undergo some editing and noicereduction before
    releasing. It\'s probably 2-3 weeks away.

Best
    Per Larsson
    Bigga Giggas Europe

True, we are at this time doing small edits on some samples. There were some samples that needed adjustments.
    Must be finished in a couple a days. Then we have to send masters across the globe...
    Give it two or three weeks and you can start playing a highly realistic digital 18th century Fortepiano from your PC!
    Michiel Post

Go Back to forum