• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Import own Samples in Omnisphere

Share/Bookmark

Import own Samples in Omnisphere

if it becomes one updates give around own samples or waves in omnisphere to be able to import?

Re: Import own Samples in Omnisphere

Not possible to do in Omnisphere right now, but it is a popular request indeed and we will certainly consider that for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Not possible to do in Omnisphere right now, but it is a popular request indeed and we will certainly consider that for the future.
    Eric,

If I could grovel in the most base manner with a humility that this modern world could perhaps only dream of if it could construe it's manner....I would perhaps beg of you to pull out all the stops and implement this feature in perhaps a nearer future (where humility lurks even less for us Omni lovers who would love to leave their beloved Kontakt engine for a STEAM powered one.

...oh yeah, and another plug for a great normal piano patch in Omni:b

I still can't believe I'm in training in Santa Maria (from Montana) and can't get to the NAMM show...what a bummer!

Maybe I'll take a trip down to LA and check out the Spectrasonics HQ! Invitation only?

Love you guys!

big~C
    Mac Pro 8-Core, Logic 9, Ableton 8, Omni, RMX, Komplete, Samples-n-Samples, Speak-n-Spell, Schroeder's Piano, Mcpherson Guitars, and a Partridge Family 8-Track

WOW!!!! How great would this be.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Quote Originally Posted by bigcohoona View Post
    us Omni lovers who would love to leave their beloved Kontakt engine for a STEAM powered one.
    Really? Even with all of N.I.'s legendary documentation, the numerous and illuminating free tutorial videos, the flawlessly intuitive interface, the - oh, um, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Plus View Post
    WOW!!!! How great would this be.
    It would be incredible...a lot of us would LOVE to see this.

Andy B

Quote Originally Posted by dhamburger View Post
    Really? Even with all of N.I.'s legendary documentation, the numerous and illuminating free tutorial videos, the flawlessly intuitive interface, the - oh, um, nevermind
    Nice

I would miss that little bald guy.. I think I would anyway....

Can you imagine how sweet that would be to be able to load say Skiddaw Stones from Sonic Couture or say perhaps even a special Sample Logic Morphestra Omni Edition (Without the hard-drive)...or Bela D's Anthology...Tonehammers entire product line, a Sampletekk piano or two.....

I'd ask Eric to reply but he just finished a well earned vacation to Annaheim...oh that's right he had to "Work" at NAMM and it's right accross town from his office, not much of a holiday.

As mentioned in another thread in NS Eric most certainly needs to be kidnapped and forced to sip some tasty beverage in a Tahitian resort, but someone else will have to bring this about as I am too committed to Eric finishing whatever his next idea is! Hopefully a Sampler for Omni...or maybe a Kore type product for Spectrasonics complete with a blue customized controller with the same screen as Omnisphere has (That would be cool!).

big~C
    Mac Pro 8-Core, Logic 9, Ableton 8, Omni, RMX, Komplete, Samples-n-Samples, Speak-n-Spell, Schroeder's Piano, Mcpherson Guitars, and a Partridge Family 8-Track

if people are looking for resynthesis - as opposed to just multisample support - camel audio alchemy is worth a look. it has the same feel as omnisphere in the 'hybrid organic' domain (although i'd say omnisphere has better overall sound quality) with the added dimension that you can resynthesize your own samples using several different methods.

Quote Originally Posted by scientist View Post
    if people are looking for resynthesis - as opposed to just multisample support - camel audio alchemy is worth a look. it has the same feel as omnisphere in the 'hybrid organic' domain (although i'd say omnisphere has better overall sound quality) with the added dimension that you can resynthesize your own samples using several different methods.
    But i almost sure omnisphere filtters are different. btw i think this kind feature is so easy implement. and i dont use Omnisphere at least yet. i dont hear anything what i really like but i heared only few samples currently and i dont remember alchemy at all...

Importing user samples is not easy by any means.....in fact, it's pretty much opening a pandora's box of endless requests. :-)

Go Back to forum