• Register
  • Help

Topic: Avail nex week: Action Drums: Cinematic Ed (RMX, REX, Wav, Kontakt)

Share/Bookmark

Avail nex week: Action Drums: Cinematic Ed (RMX, REX, Wav, Kontakt)

Available next Wednesday!

All percussion and impacts are from Action Drums: Cinematic Edition
    All other sounds (except strings) are from Nine Volt Audio titles:
    Big Bad Guitars, Big Bad Bass Guitar & Melodic Rex

Demo Song
    Demo Song by Didier Lean Rachou

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition is a dynamic collection of performances designed to fill the percussive needs of motion picture, television, video game and production music.

Recorded in a concert hall, Action Drums: Cinematic Edition mixes close and distant microphone positions of soloists and ensembles to create natural recordings that range from subtle and understated, to ethnic and exotic, to high-powered and relentless.

A wide range of instruments were used including concert toms, concert bass drums, shime-daikos, surdos, djembes, batas, talking drum, udu, tabla, congas, small percussion and more.

And as part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series, musicians can be assured that any of the REX-based loops can be used at a huge range of tempos (supported by Stylus RMX, Reason, Kontakt and most sequencers). Apple Loop and Acid Wav users will also find an extended range available since every full mix loop is presented at two different tempos.

Versatile, expressive and inspiring, Action Drums: Cinematic Edition is a worthy resource for any composer writing for visual media.

Specifications:

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition contains 850 loops in the REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loop and ACIDized Wav formats. Uncompressed .wav file content is 1.84 GB.

Nearly 200 single and ensemble hits are included for endings, breaks and dramatic impacts; plus an additional 20 unique one shots (bowed gong, metallic impacts, cymbal rolls, etc.)

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition is organized into 12 “Beat Themes”. Each Beat Theme contains between six and 26 full mix loops (152 total), as well as the individual parts used to make the full mixes (698 loops). This allows the user to easily edit and mix-and-match parts for their own custom passages.

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition contains Beat Themes in time signatures 4/4, 3/4 and 6/8 and covers a tempo range of 90-170 BPM.

Using the Action Drum: Cinematic Edition within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E.™ Converter.

Forty-four patches/multis for Kontakt are supplied. The patches and multis are organized into three different styles for three levels of mix, performance and RAM usage. The Kontakt patches/multis utilize the REX2 format (compatible with full versions of Kontakt 3.5 and up - not included. Not compatible with Kontakt Player).

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition includes 304 Stylus RMX multi presets that allow the user to pull up full mixes of individual loop parts for quick and easy customization of the mix. Presets are presented in both single and multi-channel versions.

Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series™, every loop can be used at an unusually large tempo range while retaining their feel and groove (not applicable to the ACID wav and Apple Loop files).

Full mix loop performances are offered at two different tempos for the ACIDized Wav and Apple Loop formats for an additional 152 loops.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Re: Avail nex week: Action Drums: Cinematic Ed (RMX, REX, Wav, Kontakt)

Kyle, I loooooooooove the textural-sounding layers and all the great ticki-ticki-sounding bits. I think there's a huge need out there for textural elements, and these sound awesome!

Kerry

I have a HUGE problem with your RMX products Kyle -
    You make them faster than my wife can earn the money to pay for them

Seriously your products are so good. Love the demo & I look forward to parting with my wife's wages next week.
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by composernyc View Post
    Kyle, I loooooooooove the textural-sounding layers and all the great ticki-ticki-sounding bits. I think there's a huge need out there for textural elements, and these sound awesome!

Kerry
    Thanks Kerry!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Quote Originally Posted by NeilB View Post
    I have a HUGE problem with your RMX products Kyle -
    You make them faster than my wife can earn the money to pay for them

Seriously your products are so good. Love the demo & I look forward to parting with my wife's wages next week.
    LOL. That caught me off-guard!
    She sounds like a good woman!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Now Available: Action Drums: Cinematic Ed (RMX, REX, Wav, Kontakt)

Hello Everyone!

Action Drums: Cinematic Edition is now available.

Here are two other MP3 demos (in addition to the one above)
    DEMO 2:
    All percussion is from this Action Drums: Cinematic Edition.
    By Will Musser

DEMO 3: NATURAL
    This piece uses no compression, EQ or FX. It was created by mixing individual part loops and one shots. It combines loops from various beat themes, tempos and time signatures (duple & triple meters).
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Looks great Kyle!

Worth the wait!

big~C
    Mac Pro 8-Core, Logic 9, Ableton 8, Omni, RMX, Komplete, Samples-n-Samples, Speak-n-Spell, Schroeder's Piano, Mcpherson Guitars, and a Partridge Family 8-Track

Hi Kyle,

like it, got it ;-)

....great that you are now supporting the Kontakt format too! Will there be any Kontakt updates for other products?

A question: what sample files do the Kontakt patches reference. please? Not the .rex files, I assume? I need to know for disk organisation purposes-thanks!!

best

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

The Kontakt format utilizes the REX files.
    I hope you enjoy the loops!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Go Back to forum