• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere Arpeggiator Question...

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere Arpeggiator Question...

I was watching one of the Spectrasonics online tutorials for Omnisphere, and working along with the demonstration. He was showing how easy it was to quickly build up a usable patch from just a raw waveform. He then says, "OK, let's go to the arpeggiator to make it more interesting, etc" and on the screen, you can see that he has about 6 or 8 vertical bars drawn, and the then nothing... the rest of the screen all the bars are at at their lowest point. Yet when he plays the example, the sequence just continues to play....when I made my screen look like his a note only played for a few seconds.

Sorry for the dumb question but I'm just learning to program my own sounds here...

Thanks
    Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Omnisphere Arpeggiator Question...

There is a light blue line that stretches all the way across under the step numbers 1-32. On the far right end of that light blue line, you can click and hold on the thicker part and drag it to the left to lessen the number of steps the arpeggiator goes through before it repeats. So just shorten the blue line to the number of steps you want the arpeggiator to step through before it repeats again.

(I'll bet if you were to hold your current arp patch long enough, it would finally repeat once it got through all the blank steps that you manually blanked out.)

Cheers.
    -gabe

Re: Omnisphere Arpeggiator Question...

Gabe thanks so much! Told you I was new at this

Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Go Back to forum