• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cannot find imported rex files

Share/Bookmark

Cannot find imported rex files

Hey there i was hoping someone could help me. Basically i imported about 15 sample packs into sage converter by dragging the folder onto it. It all worked fine but now i want to delet the folders but cannot find them. I have looked in the converted rex files folder & all the folders in the spectrasonics folder but they are not there. Can anyone help me please?

Re: Cannot find imported rex files

Hi..I'm on a Mac so...Sage folder/Sage libraries/User libraries....That's the path I have...JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Well thats where they should be but when i go into converted rex files folder it's empty? The loops are showing up in Stylus & they are taking up space on my Hrad Drive. How can i find them? Any idea??

Hi Again I'm on a Mac..You don't mention your system..Here is another path to the actual sample content..User/Library/App.Support/Spectrasonic/Sage/Sage Libraries/User Libraries.....How's that one work for you ? JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Hi mate i'm on a windows vista pc, i cannot find that path please help

Hi.Can't help with PC..Maybe do a search for spectrasonic and have a look see in those folders..I don't know..Best of luck...Kinda bumpin here also to see if someone might be of more help,,. JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Hey guys, I'm on a MAC and I have a similar problem, I read the FAQs and realized I hadn't installed the rex shared library. That may be your problem.

My issue now is I can't access my imported rex files from Stylus. The user library isn't a scroll option in the file directory. Anyone have an idea what my problem may be? I'm open to suggestions, any help will be appreciated.

I'm using Logic 8, I closed the plug-in numerous times along with closing logic and restarting the computer. Same problem, I might start crying if I don't figure this out soon....SOS Help :-(
    Imma be good ma, I promice.

Quote Originally Posted by djwired View Post
    Hi mate i'm on a windows vista pc, i cannot find that path please help
    Do a search for a specific file name in one of the sweets.

Quote Originally Posted by djwired View Post
    Hey there i was hoping someone could help me. Basically i imported about 15 sample packs into sage converter by dragging the folder onto it. It all worked fine but now i want to delet the folders but cannot find them. I have looked in the converted rex files folder & all the folders in the spectrasonics folder but they are not there. Can anyone help me please?
    Yes I have this problem on PC Win7 SP1 I have contacted support and sent them some files to convert they said there was no problem.These files have gone somewhere but where????

I'm running a PC so I dont know if this helps I struggled to find my converted rex2 files and I feel so stupid now,I just ran Sage as "administrator" and as if by magic there they were in the user lib.

Go Back to forum