• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere/Trilian Beta

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere/Trilian Beta

Is anybody going to download the beta? Whos gonna wait until Feb 22nd? I'm kind of iffy on downloading the beta, only because I fear Trilian & Omnisphere bugs will prevent me from working. Yup beta's freak me out lol. Any input?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Omnisphere/Trilian Beta

is the beta out? I thought it was coming out on jan 22nd?
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post
    is the beta out? I thought it was coming out on jan 22nd?
    rsp

It is coming on the 22nd which is a few days away. Just wondering if people are going to download the beta or wait for the official release?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com

I'm going to install Snow Leopard on a separate drive and put it all through its 64 bit paces there. I don't think i can even be tempted to try it out on paid work yet, as apparently Quicktime playback is very iffy at 64 bit, and nearly all my work is to picture.

Damned straight I am going to install the betas on the 22nd and see how they work in the now 64 bit Logic Pro 9.1.

Since Eric is a Logic Pro user, I am guessing, really well.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

What i almost definitely WILL be tempted to do is try out the 64 bit bridge on my present setup, and I could definitely be tempted to beta that on paid work, if it gets me past the RAM limitations . .

Anybody download the beta yet? Please report....

www.plusishiphop.com

Don't think they're posted yet . .

Quote Originally Posted by mpmusicny View Post
    What i almost definitely WILL be tempted to do is try out the 64 bit bridge on my present setup, and I could definitely be tempted to beta that on paid work, if it gets me past the RAM limitations . .
    I thought Omnisphere and Trilian were 64-bit already.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum7 View Post
    I thought Omnisphere and Trilian were 64-bit already.
    For PC they were. Now Apple act like they have invented the wheel - again...

Go Back to forum