• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Remembering 4:53 pm" (Memorial piece for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti)

Share/Bookmark

"Remembering 4:53 pm" (Memorial piece for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti)

"Remembering 4:53 pm" is a memorial to the people who were killed and affected subsequent to the earthquake in Haiti on January 12 at 4:53 pm. Although a piece of music cannot bring financial relief to the people in Haiti, it will always be a reminder for anyone listening to the piece and seeing the title about this tragedy, and perhaps a donation will come to mind to their favorite organization.

Remembering 4:53 pm (Memorial piece for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti on Jan 12, 2010)

Thanks,

Guy

Re: "Remembering 4:53 pm" (Memorial piece for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti)

A wonderful piece Guy. Thank you for sharing.

pax

Re: "Remembering 4:53 pm" (Memorial piece for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti)

"Remembering 4:53 pm" ................AMEN.....

Guy, this is a lovely piece. Its sits well in the description of what happened. My only complaint the instruments seem to sit so far back in the mix it loses its beauty. My two cents worth of couse. Otherwise well done on the writing part. Looking for more like this....Best, Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by mech289 View Post
    Guy, this is a lovely piece. Its sits well in the description of what happened. My only complaint the instruments seem to sit so far back in the mix it loses its beauty. My two cents worth of couse. Otherwise well done on the writing part. Looking for more like this....Best, Joseph
    OMG! this is the wrong link I put! Hang on. No wonder it sounded far.

Ok, corrected.

Much better, very enjoyable listening to your work. Looking forward to the next......Best, Joseph

Very emotional and beautiful piece, that's what music is all about. Thank you for sharing.
    Sam

Even better now.

pax

Thanks everyone!

I uploaded an even better version, gave it a bit more movement. If anyone interested, same link.

Go Back to forum