Free Concert Strings II Download - KONTAKT Version
The size of the free version is only about 4GB expanded, but represents all of the features of Concert Strings II using the TVEC II programming.
What is the difference between the full version and the free version?
- The free version will time out after some time. However, you can re-launch the patch to resume the demo.
- The free version is 16 bit. The full version is 24 bit.
- The free version has truncated samples without loops or with very irregular loop points. We felt that having the longest sustained sample being 1.5 seconds long was long enough to get an idea of the playability, sound and vibrato/dynamics programming. (We did not want to give away the perfect samples, after all.) All of the sustain samples in the full version are nicely looped, even the solo samples.
- The free version contains only violins, violas and cellos, no basses or combination patches. However, this DOES include all 4 divisions.
- The free version contains only one "QUAD" patch per section, whereas the full version contains over 1400 patches. We felt that the "QUAD" patch was the best one to demo because you can try all of the TVEC II features
- BE SURE YOU HAVE THE FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 3.5 OR NEWER TO USE THIS LIBRARY.
Currently, we are re-programming our round robin script to be even more useful. While we are doing this, the free download will no longer be available. Once we are finished with the programming, we will once again provide free downloads.)
To download this free demo, go to http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/sig...e_cs2_demo.php
If you get a "not found" prompt, then try later. This is because the upload is not yet complete.