• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NAMM Video - Eric Persing Spectrasonics demo

Share/Bookmark

NAMM Video - Eric Persing Spectrasonics demo

NAMM Video - EP's demo of all the latest news from Spectrasonics, including the new updates for Trilian/Omnisphere and the new "omni Live" iPhone app: http://bit.ly/asKQup

Cheers,

spectrum (aka: EP) ;-)

Re: NAMM Video - Eric Persing Spectrasonics demo

Excellent demo, Eric! Thank you.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

I bet the Zen drum company hates it when people like Eric demos their product

Hi Eric,

A very informative and interesting demo. It was particularly nice to hear about the favourites function. This will be a great help to organize my Omnisphere sounds.

I would love to have Trillian and Stylus RMX but I am afraid the demands on my meagre brain would prove too much. If only I could grow another head. Twice the brain power and the ability to harmonize my own vocals in realtime.

Seriously..... I have still only scratched the surface of Omisphere. Hopefully in the future we will see some sample style expansions ( traditional, world, orchestral etc. ) for Omnisphere. The sounds are amazing. Great products!!!

Regards John

Hi Great stuff..However I am left behind with this stuff..I'm on Tiger on an early intel macbook Pro...I assume I won't even be able to download any of the new patch content also for Omni...Been out of work for a Long time now so updates of System software is out as well as the 64bit thing...Oh well...Great stuff however..JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

The updates require Leopard or higher, but you can use Leopard or Snow Leopard on your hardware. You can get Snow Leopard for only 29 bucks at any Apple store.

Will the ipod feature work on PC's?

Hi..So,is that a non-confirmed confirmation that buying the Snow Leopard up grade will load over Tiger ?? I'd love that..JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma View Post
    Hi..So,is that a non-confirmed confirmation that buying the Snow Leopard up grade will load over Tiger ?? I'd love that..JON
    Yep....that's how it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Will the ipod feature work on PC's?
    The Omni Live app for iPhone/iTouch/iPad is currently just for Mac users. We are relying on some technology in OSX that's not available in Windows right now.

Go Back to forum