• Register
  • Help

Topic: Altiverb in Windows 7 64 bit

Altiverb in Windows 7 64 bit

Hi everyone!

I have Cubase 5 and Windows 7 64 bit, and altiverb doesn`t work asking for reinstall. Previously I had Cubase SX on WinXP (32 bit), and everything were ok. Does anybody knows how to fix it? Thank you.

Re: Altiverb in Windows 7 64 bit

Altiverb is not 64 bit. If you want to run it in a 64-bit sequencer, you would have to use a 32-bit wrapper. The new Logic 64-bit Version has that kind of wrapper built in, but I don't know, if Cubase does, too. You could use Jbridge, which seems to work ok.

Cubase 5 is running 32-bit mode (Cubase5.exe *32 in Task manager), and all other VST that worked in WinXP are currently working fine with Win7.

Los Angeles

the new version of Altiverb 7 will include 64 bit per their forum.

We are not announcing AV7 yet, but i can tell you that X64 will be included and we are taking away no features for 6.
    That's as much as i am going to say for now I am afraid.

Arjen unquote.

Cool, Dave M.

64 bit technology is much better than 32 bit because 64 bit is stable and it has resolve some serious issues which occured in 32 bit technology.
    70-350 and 70-451 so helpfull in 70-452 as weel as 70-400

Altiverb V6 working in Cubase 5 Win 7 64 using Jbridge.
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Go Back to forum