• Register
  • Help

Topic: WAVES Renaissance Reverberator

Share/Bookmark

WAVES Renaissance Reverberator

Is anyone out there using this plugin and what do you think? How does it stack up against the Lexicon or TC hardware?? Are there better verb plugins out there for VST platform?

Re: WAVES Renaissance Reverberator

I\'ve used RenVerb pretty extensively. It sounds very good. I think it was the best of the software verbs until Altiverb came out. There is actually a preset that comes very close to the Lexicon\'s hall sound. The downside is that it\'s a real resource hog, like Altiverb but even moreso. Still, you can\'t go wrong.
    -J

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: WAVES Renaissance Reverberator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IOComposer:
    I\'ve used RenVerb pretty extensively. It sounds very good. I think it was the best of the software verbs until Altiverb came out. There is actually a preset that comes very close to the Lexicon\'s hall sound. The downside is that it\'s a real resource hog, like Altiverb but even moreso. Still, you can\'t go wrong.
    -J
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be sure to download the very latest update if you have not already done so. It slashes CPU consumption.

Go Back to forum