• Register
  • Help

Topic: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand Piano - World's Largest Grand Library

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand Piano - World's Largest Grand Library

Hi everyone,

Imperfect Samples is soon to release the world's largest grand piano library (release date: SOON!). This ten foot Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand is one of the most expensive grands in the world (possibly 'the' most?). Containing an incredible 5 microphone perspectives, up to 128 layers, true staccato, direct picked strings, effects, piano body wood knocks, seat and lid sounds, and over 70,000 samples, the Ebony Concert Grand is set to be the world's largest Grand Piano sample library. (Yes - even larger than Vienna's!). The instrument has been imperfectly sampled AND perfectly sampled, it is essentially 10 grand pianos in one. There is a dry mic perspective, wet room perspective, player, close-mic'd, and internal microphone perspectives. To say this instrument is versatile is an understatement. This thing has been in the works for more than 14 months and it sounds... sublime, even by my standards. Please believe me when I say: I NEED A HOLIDAY!

Re: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand Piano - World's Largest Grand Libra

Quote Originally Posted by matt9b View Post
    Hi everyone,

Imperfect Samples is soon to release the world's largest grand piano library (release date: SOON!). This ten foot Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand is one of the most expensive grands in the world (possibly 'the' most?). Containing an incredible 5 microphone perspectives, up to 128 layers, true staccato, direct picked strings, effects, piano body wood knocks, seat and lid sounds, and over 70,000 samples, the Ebony Concert Grand is set to be the world's largest Grand Piano sample library. (Yes - even larger than Vienna's!). The instrument has been imperfectly sampled AND perfectly sampled, it is essentially 10 grand pianos in one. There is a dry mic perspective, wet room perspective, player, close-mic'd, and internal microphone perspectives. To say this instrument is versatile is an understatement. This thing has been in the works for more than 14 months and it sounds... sublime, even by my standards. Please believe me when I say: I NEED A HOLIDAY!

Gosh, I just listened to the Schimmel and Hohner samples, they are great. I'm really looking forward to the Fazioli !

Re: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand Piano - World's Largest Grand Libra

Any demo of this Fazioli?

Any estimates on price? Since it beats the Vienna mega library on layers, will it also surpass the Vienna's $900 or so price?

Hi...great news....I had been wondering if you would do a concert type grand piano. I will definately be getting it since I love your Hohner grand piano which is more of an intimate sound instead of a perfect concert sound. I love the "imperfect" in your instruments...it makes them sound more real and organic instead of sterile. The Hohner's exquisite sustain and lovely initimate tone had me composing songs within minutes. Your instruments are a true inspiration to play. Looking forward to hearing the silky Fazoli. Keep up the good work! And you do deserve a vacation!

Smile Re: Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand Piano - World's Largest Grand Libra

I just like to mention that I am partnering with Matt by offering a US distribution for his amazing pianos. We love his great details in his pianos that make us musicians and composers "feel" the instruments as it supposed to be.

So I hope you guys have a look once in a while on our website as well. And allow Matt some rest while he finishes the remaining details on the Fazioli. Oh and of course you can always contact me as well;-)

Since this website is "new" please let me know what you guys think, while I continue to work on it. We are very excited to offer this to everyone in the US and I will provide pricing as soon as Matt and I will make the decision

Stefan www.bettermusicdistribution.com

So, when is this monster going to be released ? "I'm so excited... and I just can hide it[...]"

The Imperfect Samples Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand is available now.

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, the Imperfect Samples Player (VST / AU) for Mac and PC has now been released, so you don't need Kontakt or EXS24.

The Fazioli Ebony Concert Grand (Basic) now supports the ISP (Imperfect Samples Player). All other libraries will support this new format soon.

More info on the ISP : http://www.imperfectsamples.com/webs...layer/info.php

More info on the Fazioli VST / AU: http://www.imperfectsamples.com/webs...rand_basic.php

Those sounds of the pedal movements in the Satie Gymnopedie demo are annoying to me.

It is interesting to me that people are now adding to libraries in the name of "real" things that players and engineers have tried for years to minimize.

Horses for courses, I guess.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Go Back to forum