• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics support???

Spectrasonics support???

What is the deal. I have called twice over the last two weeks. Sent an email 4 days ago and have not heard back from spectra support. These are the greatest instruments in the world but this isn't acceptable. I've never had a support issue in the several years I have been using Spectrasonics instruments so I was unaware how bad it was. Has anyone else had these issues?

Cologne, Germany

Re: Spectrasonics support???

No- you'll generally find everyone here highly satisfied with Spectrasonics support (myself included). 4 days seems a longish wait but I don't know what the norm is.

Maybe something has gone wrong with the email? Did no-one answer your calls (you didn't say)?

Try again, be a little patient...or possibly someone from Spectrasonics will see your post here.

good luck

Re: Spectrasonics support???

Apologies. We are running behind right now and slower than usual in our response times. We've hired more people and have them in training now to handle the tremendous increase in support requests we've had recently. It's getting better, but we still have a ways to go to catch up.

The reason we are having so many support requestis right now is that in addition to the new customers we are getting, a lot of our existing users are changing their systems right now and we've had a lot of recent releases/updates as well....so it's busier than it's ever been.

We're committed to getting our support turnaround back to the fast response time we are known for. Someone will contact you ASAP to help you. Thanks for your patience as we handle this transition.

Go Back to forum