• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jabb in ARIA?

Share/Bookmark

Jabb in ARIA?

I have not heard much recently about when this may be eminent? I know from what I read a few months ago that it was in beta testing. Is all on hold along with the garritan choir and Garritan GM for an indefinite period?

Also, I have noticed the absence of Tom Hopkins in the forum. Is he doing all right?

Just some thoughts from a concerned forum member.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Re: Jabb in ARIA?

Hi, Rich - Well, I can speak to one of your questions anyway. The Beta team which I'm a member of were just given yet another version of JABB for Aria. These libraries really get quite a thorough going-over, and it just takes more time than one could imagine--and a big reason for that is that us Beta testers are doing the best we can to squeeze the testing into our already busy lives. The last Beta was looking/sounding good, hopefully the new Beta will address all the concerns people had.

Randy B.

Thanks Randy. I was just wondering.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Thumbs up Re: Jabb in ARIA?

Three Cheers to the Beta tester guys, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Also, I have noticed the absence of Tom Hopkins in the forum. Is he doing all right?
    Now, this is a frightening thought: Someone actually missed me?!! Rich, not to worry. For a big chunk of the last couple of months of 2009 my wife and I were traveling away from it all. Beyond that, I'm just really busy so I haven't often found the time to peek in here and keep tabs on things. I mostly rely upon others to alert me to the presence of posts that require my attention - it's an imperfect system but it did let me know about this post (thanks Dan!) Most people who know me really well would count my absence as big entry in the "plus" column! Just ask Gary: His life gets so much better when I'm not around - it lifts the yoke of sarcasm from his shoulders, the sun comes out, and birds start singing. Well, birds sing when I'm around too but then they sound to Gary more like the Aflac duck.

Tom

Tom, I want to let you know that I miss you here too.
    I trust your time away with Amy was relaxing.
    You certainly do deserve it.
    Dan

Go Back to forum