• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilian manual?

Share/Bookmark

Trilian manual?

OK--great instrument. Great sounds. No manual. Bummer.

I'd like to read through the electronic manual, but my studio computer is not the most convenient place to read. I copied a file called "00-TrilianManual.html," but that only brought the hypertext table of contents page. Whatever link I click on is met with "Safari can't find the file..." Anyone know how to move the entire manual to a different computer?

Joe
    iMac quad-core i7, 8G RAM, external firewire drives (1 for samples, 1 for audio files)

Re: Trilian manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Stoner View Post
    OK--great instrument. Great sounds. No manual. Bummer.
    Well....I think the 80,000 word Reference Guide would count as a manual. :-)

I'd like to read through the electronic manual, but my studio computer is not the most convenient place to read. I copied a file called "00-TrilianManual.html," but that only brought the hypertext table of contents page. Whatever link I click on is met with "Safari can't find the file..." Anyone know how to move the entire manual to a different computer
    Sure...there's two easy solutions:

1. If you aren't on the Internet, copy the entire folder called "Reference Guide" to the other computer. Then when you open that TrilianManual.html file the guide will open in your browser.

2. Even easier, you can also view the Trilian Ref Guide directly on the Internet from any computer:

http://support.spectrasonics.net/trilianmanual/

:-)

Re: Trilian manual?

Thanks, Eric. And thanks for the terrific sounds.

Joe
    iMac quad-core i7, 8G RAM, external firewire drives (1 for samples, 1 for audio files)

Go Back to forum