• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX - Core Library is empty

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX - Core Library is empty

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum so this is my first post :-). I have been using Stylus RMX and Logic for a while now, and suddenly I discovered that the Core Library only contains the Sound Check sound! Yes, I have checked the SAGE directory, I have an alias residing in the right catalog on the main HD pointing to the real SAGE directory on an external HDD. All the .db files are there, 14 of them, and the order.txt file. I have also installed all the external libraries and I don´t have any problems with these. I´m running Mac OSX 10.5.8 on an iMac with a 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 GB RAM, Stylus RMX 1.9.3f (had this problem with 1.7 as well) and Logic Pro 8 8.0.2. I have read the support pages telling that this problem can have two causes... None of these cause applies to my problem I´m afraid.

I hope someone can help!

Regards,
    Atle Dybaa
    Norway

Re: Stylus RMX - Core Library is empty

Hi,

It's very quite out there... Could someone please help me with this problem? Anyone from Spectrasonics? Please?

Atle :-)

Are you sure that's all that's in the core library? What does it say in the left column of the browser when you load Stylus? Did you contact tech support?

- Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Are you sure that's all that's in the core library? What does it say in the left column of the browser when you load Stylus? Did you contact tech support?

- Glenn
    Hi GlennO,

In the left column of the browser is says <Please Select a Directory >, and that's all. In the right column it says Sound Check. I did not contact tech support...

Atle :-)

Go Back to forum