• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 64-Bit Omnisphere & Trilian

Share/Bookmark

64-Bit Omnisphere & Trilian

I was just wondering when the new update will be officially ready for download. I believe it was going to be Feb 22nd?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: 64-Bit Omnisphere & Trilian

It'll be up officially either really late tonight (PST) or some time tomorrow. Finishing up a few sonic surprises that we'll be including in this update. :-)

If you are anxious to use the software part, go ahead and get it from the Public Beta forum now. The 1.2m version that's posted there is the same as the software we'll be posting in the official release.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    It'll be up officially either really late tonight (PST) or some time tomorrow. Finishing up a few sonic surprises that we'll be including in this update. :-)

If you are anxious to use the software part, go ahead and get it from the Public Beta forum now. The 1.2m version that's posted there is the same as the software we'll be posting in the official release.
    Does that go for Omni and Trilian? And once I download the update does that mean I wont have to use the bridge in Logic ( I hate that bridge) as long as Im using your software in 64-Bit?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Quote Originally Posted by Plus View Post
    Does that go for Omni and Trilian?
    Yes.

And once I download the update does that mean I wont have to use the bridge in Logic ( I hate that bridge) as long as Im using your software in 64-Bit?
    You will no longer have to use the bridge in Logic for Spectrasonics plug-ins.

Eric,

ever thought about developing a spectrasonics DAW, I'd switch to it in a flash, best customer support i've ever witnessed
    Intel DP35DP mobo, qx6600 cpu, 2x 400g Western Digital sata 16mb cache, 4 gig corsair ram, XP Home, Cubase 5.5, RME Fireface, Stylus RMX, Omnisphere, Trilian

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post

But Eric, there will a couple of issues with VE Pro that Glenn said were already fixed and would be included in the next update, so they will not yet be? If so, that is not good.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

The "next" update I referred to at that time was released to the public beta forum a long time ago. Be sure to check the public beta forum frequently for updates.

- Glenn

He Eric,

Is it correct that there is still no update available in updates?

Keep up the good work

Regards Effenix

I think so, we're still waiting

Are your west coast lads out of bed yet?
    We Easterners have been up and waiting for hours ...... ok minutes.

Omni & Trilian 1.2 + surprises - bring it on!

Go Back to forum