• Register
  • Help

Topic: I'm Opening For Snoop Dogg.

Share/Bookmark

I'm Opening For Snoop Dogg.

Hey whats up everybody? I got a break to open for Snoop Dogg this Friday. Ofcourse I will be performing music from my new album (The Turning Point) which is produced by me. You can pick up or listen to the album at www.PLUSISHIPHOP.com. Im always looking for feed back.
    Thanks
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: I'm Opening For Snoop Dogg.

That's fantastic - way to go!

B

Thank you sir...
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com

Oh saw you on twitter. Really cool.
    Sincerely,

Jonathan
    www.hollandaudio.com

Thumbs up Re: I'm Opening For Snoop Dogg.

Congrats Plus, wish i could come!

i don't want to press enter yet, the music might stop playing. I love it so far, will give more feedback later.

Not very long ago, i absolutely hated rap and hh, but i spent many months working beside a gangsta from LA, and the music he played grew on me, now i love it.

Great music and nice website, Plus!

To be honest in my feedback, I don't care too much for some of the words in the intro and first few songs, because i'm Christian so it's hard to listen to, but overall think the music is great and you are an awesome musician. I love all of the songs on the right side of the site.

My Life, Night Stick Conflict, and Risky Business, are my favorites.
    Hope to see you go you far in the music business.

btw, lol, are you doing the Brittish accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Great music and nice website, Plus!

To be honest in my feedback, I don't care too much for some of the words in the intro and first few songs, because i'm Christian so it's hard to listen to, but overall think the music is great and you are an awesome musician. I love all of the songs on the right side of the site.

My Life, Night Stick Conflict, and Risky Business, are my favorites.
    Hope to see you go you far in the music business.

btw, lol, are you doing the Brittish accent?
    Hey thanks for the feed back. Yup everything you hear on the record is all me.

www.plusishiphop.com

Go Back to forum